moth balls
my husband put moth balls out in the house to keep snakes out and after he done that i started getting sick and starting see things and talking out of my head is something wrong with me or do i just need to see a doctor??? it just started when he put them out!!!!!!!!   please help i am sick of being sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
r u or have u taken any meds? you might want to see a doc...
people can get high off huffing moth balls, r u taking anything that may do that to you, also if you are sesenitive to things like that, but to be safe call a dr ok
ONE WORD OF ADVICE....MOTH BALLS HAVE NO EFFECT ON SNAKES.
I handle snakes with a shotgun, this is off the subject, I live in WV and im friends with a game warden, THIS IS NO LIE in WV it is against the law to kill a snake even if it poison.
One more bit of advice about snakes.  Forget the mothballs & digging a snake trench & putting lime in it. (really,my friends wife had my buddy do this)   Just keep the area clean,get rid of any woodpiles, and you should be fine.