Allergy Community
moth balls

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

moth balls

my husband put moth balls out in the house to keep snakes out and after he done that i started getting sick and starting see things and talking out of my head is something wrong with me or do i just need to see a doctor??? it just started when he put them out!!!!!!!!   please help i am sick of being sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
r u or have u taken any meds? you might want to see a doc...
people can get high off huffing moth balls, r u taking anything that may do that to you, also if you are sesenitive to things like that, but to be safe call a dr ok
ONE WORD OF ADVICE....MOTH BALLS HAVE NO EFFECT ON SNAKES.
I handle snakes with a shotgun, this is off the subject, I live in WV and im friends with a game warden, THIS IS NO LIE in WV it is against the law to kill a snake even if it poison.
One more bit of advice about snakes.  Forget the mothballs & digging a snake trench & putting lime in it. (really,my friends wife had my buddy do this)   Just keep the area clean,get rid of any woodpiles, and you should be fine.