Allergy Community
need help with divated septem?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

need help with divated septem?

i had bronchtis back in june....but i am still having breathing problems and a constant dry cough...none of the doctors i have gone through know what's wrong....i went to an ENT and he stated that i have a deviated septum...and that it's blocking my airflow....

my question is...could this deviated spetum be the cause of me taking deep breathes and the cause of my constant dry cough?....i am so worried...and have had so many test and x-rays done and no one can figure out what's wrong with me.

if anyone could please help i would be so grateful....i just want my life back....i had to quit karate and i get tired from crossing the street.

thanks
d.