penis bumps
I had sex with one friend of mine in past 2months and i used condom all the time beside this one time and about a week after I noticed little bumps, rashes around my penis head and its creating some sort of white layer everyday which I clean everyday, it dont itch,hurt or anything in performance there is nothing unusual but every time I clean it it kills my desire of having sex, what kind of allergy or problem is this? and what type of doctor/specialist should I see if I have to?
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis,contact dermatitis,rash due to friction rub with clothes, dermatitis (atopic, contact, allergic),excessive sweating causing sweat dermatitis or balanitis(due to an underlying infection (bacterial and fungal as well as other organisms) .Even genital warts cannot be ruled out as it is spread through direct skin-to-skin contact during oral, genital, or anal sex with an infected partner.

You may try calamine lotion on the rash.You should also maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics.You can also use a barrier cream with zinc oxide paste or calamine lotion or a mild steroid cream like dermacort on the rash. If the bumps are itchy,you  can take some antihistaminic like benadryl or Claritin.

If the bumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.Genital warts have to be ruled out.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Warm regards.

thanks for info I've been maintaining hygiene, any suggested cream name particularly? it dont itch or hurt and is it safe to have sex with condoms during this problem persist?its weird how it creates this white layer on my penis head which makes me worry too much. thanks again