Allergy Community
pimple like bumps on my child

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

pimple like bumps on my child

A week ago my daughter who is five years old, woke up itching her ears and arms, but later that afternoon she has these almost pimple like bumps all over her ears, arms, and legs. Took her to the pediatrican and she said they look like hives. Googled hives and to me they do not resemble hives. Some of the bumps are small and some are large and red but not as raised. I am not sure what is causing this!! the doctor told us once we remove whatever has set off this allergy they should go away. But the only thing that has come into our home recently was a new comforter for her. I re washed it in hot water and stilll the bumps are appearing. The older ones start to disapate and new ones are take form. I dont have any answers PLEASE HELP!!!
Washing the new comforter won't help if she is allergic to any of the materials it is made from.  Try removing the comforter all together and see what happens.