Allergy Community
please help i'm breaking out in hives!!!!!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

i've been breaking out in hives everyday now for a good month or more im not sure, i haven't eaten anything new, i haven't changed any soaps or cleaners. i have noticed that when i eat or drink something sweet i get hives, i never had this problem before tho.
Hi, thats what happened to me and i was diagonsed with ultracadia at the emergency room and im using presidone and it helps but need something else with these hives drive me crazy and itch and hurt and still dont know where i got it from good luck go see your doctor if you can
Avatar dr f tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Hives develop in response to an allergic reaction, by the release of histamine. The allergen can be medications, food, extremes of temperature, exercise and viral infections to name a few. Sometimes environmental, diurnal and temperature variations can trigger attacks. These are difficult to avoid, but you could be aware and protect yourself if they are the causative factors. So, therapy lies in resolving the allergic triggers and anti-histamines. If the present anti histamines are not very effective you can consult your doctor for long acting ones.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.