Allergy Community
popping sensation in nose/pressure in eyes: allergies?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

I have been tested by an allergist and an ENT and neither showed anything, but I still continue this pain.  I'll describe briefly and maybe someone has heard of it.  My nose feels as if I am holding a carbonated soda under it and the bubbles are going up my nose with pressure under my eyes.  The last two days I have had a pain in the back of my head (left side) that comes and goes and the pain shoots forward to my sinuses.  I know this sounds crazy, but the pain....I can't think of what other avenue to persue. FYI-I have also had a clear MRI.  I am debating on trying that York Labs. in Florida (do they have a good reputation?) for food allergies, but I don't know if allergies happen without the usual feeling of red, itchy eyes and the sniffles, etc.. Thanks to anyone with some advice!
Did you ever get regular xrays of the sinuses?  Your pain seems to be from the turbinates of the nose and the Ethemoid sinus, which can be diagnosed with plain xrays of the face. Have your regular doctor order some just to make sure.  They can be done while you are waiting for an appointment with the people in Florida.  good luck
Thanks for the advice.  I have not had plain x-rays.  I assumed b/c I had an MRI and an ENT said my sinuses were clear that the sinuses were OK.  The Florida Lab isn't an appointment, you send a drop of your blood and they test you on 100+ foods.  All done through the mail.  It does have a fee, of course, just didn't know if they were legitimate (no one I ask has ever heard of them).