Allergy Community
post nasal drop

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

post nasal drop

hi, my name is Rahul ,i m from india , i work in a call center but due to post nasal drop i m facing big problem and i think i hv to leave my job just because of this its been 2 years with this problem  i had surgery of sinuses, but that didnt work . as per my docters priscribtion i m cleaning my nose regularly and i m having regular medisine deconjestent and others and i m fed up of having medicines because its not benifiting me i m sick and tired of my throat i and my doc. knowa what is the problem but still we r not able to cure it plz provide the needfull information....  rahul.***@****

It would be advisable to consult an alergy (allergy) specialist for your complaints. You should talk to your doctor about steroid nasal drops and take steam inhalation and warm saline gargles till you get an appointment.

You would also need to take antihistamine medications for a few weeks with a course of antibiotics.

Let us know what your doctor advises.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

Let us know what your doctor advises.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

It would be advisable to consult an alergy (allergy) specialist for your complaints. You should talk to your doctor about steroid nasal drops and antibiotics.

You should take steam inhalation, use saline nasal drops and warm saline gargles till you get an appointment.

Let us know what your doctor advises.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.