Allergy Community
pregnancy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pregnancy

hi I am trying to have a baby and I haven't got any results. I was on birth control for 2.5 years cause I thought it was causing me to have mood swings and it was daily as well. and now im off them but I was put on them again but I haven't taken them yet. and I am really wanting to have a baby for quite some while now. I was wondering if you guys can help me on this. I am also 19 years old.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi there,
You should make sure that you have sex during your fertile window. The best time to have sex for conception is one or two days before you ovulate.If you have a 28 day menstrual cycle you are likely to be ovulating around mid-cycle. If you have a short cycle, you could ovulate within days of your period ending while with a long cycle, you could ovulate two weeks after your period has ended. Ovulation predictor kits available in the market can help you detect when you are ovulating. Take a healthy balanced diet and exercise daily. Refrain from smoking and alcohol. In spite of taking all measures you are unable to conceive seek the opinion of a gynecologist. Keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!
Blank
okay thank you for the advice and I will keep you posted.
Blank
I got a question for ya. what does it mean when your period is like 1 week early?
Blank
NVM about that question. it was on time. it just got me a lil scared cause I thought it was early but it wasn't.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...