Allergy Community
puss pocket on the eye

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

puss pocket on the eye

every once in a while i wake up with my eye all red and a large puss pocket on my eye. it hurts and itches but the doctors dont believe it is pink eye. i have had allergy testing and i am not allergic to dogs but i have heard that  you can aquire new allergies. could it be possible that i have become allergic to my dogs and this is how they are affecting me.
You could be having allergies to some unknown substance, insect bite or some hypersensitivity .
Keep some antiallergic or antihistamine medications like loratadine or cetrizine at hand for your symptoms.
Have you had allergic reactions in the past? Are you allergic to any other specific substances?
Try avoiding contact with dogs and see if your symptoms show some resolution.
You should consult an allergy specialist or your doctor or eye specialist if your symptoms still persist.
Post us if you have any other doubts and let us know about how you are doing.
Regards.