rash on toe from bandaid and arnica gel
I had a blister from some flipflops and a long walk. I used arnica gel and a bandaid-- blister got better but now
my whol top of my toe and slight srrounding areas are puffy and are exhibiting eczema- like rash. OW! it hurts a lot,
and it itchy- I tried benadryl cream and ainti itch cortisone, but no change.  The worst part- there is no Shoe I own-- and I own a ton of shoes- in which there isn't a portion of the shoe that touches the infected or affected area.  
I spent the whole day with it up and just washed with water to give it a break- I also have taken over the counter oral benadry; guessing it is an allergy- but the pain and burning and itching is unbearable!
Help me!!!
Any suggestions will be so appreciated!!!
Thank you

You need to wear lose, comfortable shoes and preferably open ones.

You could apply calamine lotion at the site and see if it helps. You could take oral antihistamine medications for a few days and see if it helps with your symptoms.

If the lesions still persist talk to your doctor about it and see what needs to be done after a proper clinical examination.

Let us know if you have any other doubts or queries.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.