red swollen nose
I often get a red swollen nose an hour or two after eating. This seems to be only in the late afternoon and evening, never after breakfast. Ive tried to see if there is a pattern with the obvious foods, like coffee, wine, dairy, chocolate or food additives, but its never consistent.From what I have read it could be vasamotor rhinitis but I couldnt find where food triggers it. Almost 2 years ago I had sinus surgery for this problem on the reccomendation of my ENT.I had a deviated septum, nodes and siuns infection. After all of that I had one nostril partially collapse. So I have been through the surgery, I still cant breath fully out of my left nostril and I continue to have this unpredictable swelling and red nose. I also have alot of drainage in the back of my throat and have a hard time swallowing at night and seem to be incresingly more sensitive to chemicals and mold. Any ideas if this is food allergies, vasamotor rhinitis, or hormones. I am a 46 year old female struggling for answers. Thank you
I have the exact same late-afternoon-swelling, never-after-breakfast, not-apparently-tied-to-any-particular-food problem. Have you found any answers?? Thanks.