Allergy Community
runny stuffy nose n sneezing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

runny stuffy nose n sneezing

it has been more than 15 years that i sneeze about 100 times in the morning when i get up. it started with sneezing n runny nose when i was a teenager now when i am 29 yrs old it has taken a worse shape. At the time of sleeping n mostly in the middle of the night i suddenly feel a bit cold n very heavy mucous runs down my right nostril. it is so heavy that i can't even sniff it in. it makes my whole mouth dry n when not cured it blocks my nose permanently n i can't smell. this makes my mouth extremely dry n sometimes i can't even breathe properly. i can feel lot of mucous on the upper part n sides of right nostril . Also physical change in temperature triggers my runny nose like putting A/C on, fan , entering home from outside etc. i m really sick with it n feel like trapped in a jail. i feel tired in the day time n mostly have itchy eyes. please help me!!

You need to see an ENT specialist or allergy specialist and get your self investigaeted for sinusitis and rhinitis.

Has a CT scan of your sinuses been done as yet?

Have you taken any medications as yet for your symptoms? You should try some oral antihistamine medications, steam inhalation, saline nasal drops and breathing exercises - they should help with your symptoms.

Consult a specialist and talk to them whether steroid nasal sprays and antibiotics would help in your case.

Let us know how you are doing and also what your specialist tells you.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.
Chronic Sore Throat / Mood Virus

I got a constant runny and stuffy nose from a respiratory virus.

To read more, see my blog, named "Chronic Sore Throat / Mood Virus"

Google search on this blog name, and you will find the blog.

Hope this helps.

chronicsorethroat wordpress
it has been more than 15 years that i sneeze about 100 times in the morning when i get up. it started with sneezing n runny noseNose fracture . . At the time of sleeping n mostly in the middle of the night i suddenly feel a bit cold n very heavy mucous runs down my right nostrilNostril nasal decongestant. it is so heavy that i can't even sniff it in. it makes my whole mouth dry n when not cured it blocks my noseNose fracture permanently n i can't smellSmell - impaired
Stools - foul smelling. this makes my mouth extremely dry n sometimes i can't even breathe properly. i can feel lot of mucous on the upper part n sides of right nostrilNostril nasal decongestant . Also physical change in temperatureTemperature measurement triggers my runny nose like putting A/C on, fan , entering home from outside etc. i m really sick with it n feel like trapped in a jail. i feel tired in the day time n mostly have itchy eyes. please help me!!
I suffer from the same thing!! I think it might be a nose fracture. Have you ever broken your nose or hurt it really bad?? How are you doing with your nasal problem?