satish
Dear Doctor,  I am suffering from cold & cough only in night or early morning when I get up. I have allergy of dust.  In that condition, my nose is completely closed by cough and I can't breath properly. My question is that, is it type of Asthma or anything else? what is the right treatment.
Hi satish, do you have breathlessness? or is it simply nasal block? If you have symptoms of breathlessness and chest tightness, it could be asthma. If the nasal stuffiness is associated with sneezing, then it could be allergic rhinitis. Both of them are allergic responses. . The individual responds to an allergen, which can be in many forms like dust and household mites. It appears that you are suffering from such a phenomenon. These allergens, when exposed to initiate immune mediated reactions which will result in the symptoms you experience. The allergic history usually runs in families. To know the exact cause of your symptoms, you will need to consult your doctor. Regards.