severe allergy to diflucan
I have frequent recurrent yeast infections and I am severely allergic to diflucan.  I had an anaphalactic reaction to it.  I have been tested for diabetes for the recurring yeast infection part but I am not diabetic.  What is a drug i can take that will help with my problem.  I already tried probiotics and low sugar high yogurt diets nothing seems to help and my medical provider doesn't know what kind of antifungal meds to put me on.  
Hi, welcome to the forum, Candida is yeast which is responsible for this. Recurrent infection is seen in 5% of healthy women. But this should be confirmed by KOH preparation and microscopy which will show the candidial growth. Also you need to undergo ultrasound to rule out other causes. This usually occurs in immunocompromised condition. You also need to be evaluated for HIV.

Topical cream and oral azoles are the antibiotic preparations available for the treatment against prescription. As you are allergic to diflucan, other alternatives like clotrimazole cream or suppository against prescription can be better alternative.

I suggest you to consult a physician and get a appropriate treatment. Take care and regards.