Allergy Community
severe articaria

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

severe articaria

sir i m suffering 4m allergy 4m cold.it cause swelling of all the exposd area of my bdy.  i want to knw that whether it can be cure completly.?nd hw?
Avatar dr f tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament. Environmental triggers for allergic reactions like changes in weather, temperature and water sources are difficult to avoid, but being aware can help you take adequate precautions. As you are aware of the triggers please avoid them or take anti-histamines. If the present antihistamines are not very effective you can consult your doctor for long acting ones.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
thnx dr anitha 4 ur precisious advice.i l b thnkful if u plz sugst me sum antihistamines.i m 28 m,healthy.
Avatar dr f tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Benadryl is a safe antihistamine and it is available as OTC also. So, try this. If your symptoms still persist, consult your doctor for an evaluation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.