sgot and sgpt
my sgot is 77.0 u/l and sgpt is 87.8 u/l is this normal for my age of 33 ?pls reply to me
Hi, welcome to the forum. Plasma levels of aspartate and alanine aminotransferases (AST [SGOT] and ALT [SGPT]) are routinely measured to assess liver function.

Normally SGPT and SGOT level is below 40 IU/L.  yours are slightly on higher side. SGPT is marker of liver diseases or liver conditions. The liver conditions are hemochromatosis, methotrexate- or amiodarone-induced hepatic injury, chronic hepatitis C virus infection, post-jejuno-ileal bypass and nonalcoholic and alcoholic fatty liver disease.  

Other conditions like celiac disease, Hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism, Adrenal insufficiency and certain antibiotics use can increase the level marginally.

You need to consult gastroenterologist for assessment of SGPT levels. Take care and regards.
Just got word from my daughter's friend.  Her mom has terminal stage cancer which has metastased.  We tried to cure her with Transfer Factor and it's working wonders !! Today is the fifth day she consumes Transfer Factor.  Last week her SGOT was 1800 !!!! Then she stopped the consumption of herbal medicines.  SGOT went down to 1100.  After five days on TF, today SGOT is 388 !! We hope it will still go down to reach the normal level.  
I have. Gone through blood test and found s. Bilirubin is 4 mg/dl and s.alkaline phosphatase is 177.0 u/l sgpt is 110. U/l sgot is 113please confirm I ilke is it to high or not if to high than. How many days will take to.come to normal.
I am a 69 year old male and my last liver enzyme test showed the AST as 68 and the ALT as 116.  I do not drink but am over weight.  I am 5'6" and weigh over 210 lbs and have a bit of a belly on me.  I had been told in the past that I may have a fatty liver.  Ultra sound tests have shown the liver to be okay.  Are these levels considered to be dangerous.  I am in an active program to lose weight.,  Thank You