sinus and stomach problems
i am a agriculture mahcine fitter i work on machines 1 day after the have been painted with two pack paint soon after this paint was interduced i have been having problems my head and top jaws have alot of pressure i feel like grinding my teeth alot . now i have developed burning and cramps in my stomach an chest .i have tried antihistimines and sinus tablets and nasal spray with only little relieve does any body else have these systoms i work in a separete shed to where painting is done i am convinced this paint is the cause but the paint manufactures dont agree can anyone help

Hello and hope you are doing well.

If your symptoms have started with using the paint, then it could be related. Try to stay away for few days and see if your symptoms resolve. Also, maintain a diary and note down and monitor your symptoms. This may help to narrow down the search. You could consult an allergy specialist.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.