sinus infection. back of head pounding
i have lots of oozing snot, with some dark grey looking bits and dark green bits in it.
the back of my head is pounding as well as behind my ears.
i feel nauseas. i also have nasal drip. i had some type of virus 3 weeks ago then a couple days after i got over that
i got the flu. now a couple of days after that i have a sinus infection .
im tired of being sick, i dont know why i keep getting sick.
i do not have money for the doctor at all. i have a netti pot, i put water and salt in it but it doesnt seem to be
helping to much. someone suggested that i put a tea spoon of peroxide in it.....is that safe to pour peroxide in your nose?

any suggestion would help please
thanks

Thanks for writing to the forum!

Plain steam is very effective. Personally I do not feel you need to put peroxide into it. A pinch of it in water will however cause no harm.

It will do you good to drink plenty of hot fluids, take steam at least twice a day, and take over the counter antihistamines and decongestants.  
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. If these tips do not help you then you would need to see a doctor. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

ok so i ended up going to the doctor last night.
i started peeing blood. i have a bladder infection, both ears are infected and i have a sinus infection. they gave me antibiotics, a red pill which made my pee orange lol and tylonal. i feel really bad today still....i have been so nauseous for about 2 weeks now.

thanks you so much for all the suggestions but i will still do the netti pot and just try to get better.....♥