sinuses or shingles
my nose runs all the time it doesnt matter what season it is. i blow my nose all day long every day this has been going on for over 3yrs. I just recently been haveing visison problems in one eye and facial pain on the same side, and always feel fatigue and tired and weak. I went to the doctors and she prescribed medicine for sinus infection i had to take that for 10 days but i did not get better, so i went back and she said that i have shingles, so she sent me to an eye doctor and he said that he did not see any signs of shingles and that my eyes were fine, also the doctor prescribed  me pills to take for 10 days and 5 pills a day for the shingles. but also i was haveing headaches for over 20 days along with all my symptoms. but i think its my sinuses, should my doctor run some blood tests or scans to find out whats really going on instead of guessing and makeing me take pills for something that she is not sure of? may be i should see another doctor? secound opion? im not sure what to do im confused and need help.
Hi, welcome to the forum, you are positive for allergic rhinosinusitis. It is predominantly seen in young adults (20-25 yrs of age). This happens as soon one is exposed to allergen. You need to get evaluated clinically as well as certain tests will be help to determine the cause.

Shingles seems unlikely. But you can undergo investigations. The diagnosis is confirmed by identifying multinucleated giant cells on a Tzanck smear, direct immunofluorescence smear, or by viral culture. The facial pain can be due to neuralgia.

You need to continue with Anti histaminic against prescription. Sometimes nasal sprays of corticosteroids are useful. You need to undergo radio imaging of the sinuses. Close the windows when you sleep. I suggest you to consult ENT specialist. Take care and regards.