skin rash and bloated face
My daughter who is 5 has had as rash on her face now for 5 days , the doctor said it must be a allergic reaction to something but she has been having piriton that hasnt worked and now her cheeks are bloated , the rash is also behind her ears and on her neck , the doctor doesnt seem to know now and has told us to go back on friday if it still the same , any ideas ?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

It could be an allergic reaction. Normally, in cases where allergies are present, the person will experience: hives ( raised red blotches, itchy or painful ) swelling of the tongue/ lips/ throat and sometimes breathlessness. I would suggest you obtain a referral to an allergist or an ENT who does allergy testing.  That is the only way to reliably know what is causing the allergic reaction.  Some allergies can be life-threatening as they can precipitate anaphylactic shock in which the swelling can be so severe that it impairs the ability to breathe.  Therefore, I would suggest you see someone as soon as possible.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.