Aa
A
A
Close
1227372 tn?1267295762
somethings like Hives all over body

hi
it's been about 4 months that somethings like Hives grows all over my body's skin, mostly arms, legs, chest that are itchy. sometimes they grow on my face and I ashamed to contact my firends. at first, the doctor at  telephone-emergency told me to inject Betamethasone (milk-color one) and see the result. after injecting, my Hives got better; but after 24 hours they came back. at last, after seeing many doctors, one of them prescript me Hydroxyzine syrup 120 ml and it helped me; but not permanently. if I drink one spoon syrup every 6 hours, most of the hives and itchy manner goes away; but still some hives will remain on my skin. and confusingly, every morning I woke up from bed, too many hives appears on my skin again and they are sometimes big! I upload some photos here:
http://mn1989.persiangig.com/image/KAHIR.jpg

most of the days, in middle of day in university, when I get tired and my body temperature gets high, hives appears rapidly.

I will appreciate any idea and suggestion, thank you.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
It (your photo's) do not look like hives to me...I thought hives were just bumpy (like strings of mosquito vites)  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergy Community Resources