struggling with yeast allergy
Im allergic to yeast. Is anyone suffering ffrom the same reactions or symptoms?

I feel bloated 24/7, when I eat anything with yeast in it I feel extremely tired, no energy, sometimes muscle and joint pain occurs. I get stomach pains occasionally.  Last month I drank a beer and my heart rate increased, i felt tired and then my foot started to swell!!!  another incident was when I ate pizza ( so delicious) and all of a sudden I started getting chest pains and my heart rate increased rapidly. I then took an advil, and i felt abit better.  Im so upset that Im allergic to yeast.. Im struggling to find meal plans, snacks that don't contain yeast. Since the incidents I have not consumed beer or pizza :(  
Hi, her symptoms are suggestive of urticaria secondary to food allergy.  There are has been no cure for the urticaria but with some precautions and medications it can be prevented. Your body is known to be hypersensitive to yeast containing foods.

The yeast containing foods are bagels, Cider, Beer, Bread and rolls, grape juice, other malt beverages, pretzels, wine etc.

I suggest you to avoid mentioned yeast containing food, also with concomitant medication, or topical allergen. Medications like H1 receptor blockers, H2 receptor blockers, Glucocorticoids and Cyclosporine after consultation from immunologist/physician will help to alleviate the relapse. I suggest you to consult allergy specialist. Take care and regards.