sudden adult onset food allergies-why is this happening???
I'm a healthy 24 year old female from Ohio.. have had all kinds of indoor and outdoor allergies since childhood, but around age 21, I developed several food allergies. mainly tree nuts, some beans, and fruit. I recently was retested to see if any of them went away, and it has only gotten severely worse! longer list of nuts, fruits, beans... it's beginning to seem the list of things I CAN eat is shorter than the list of things I CAN'T eat. oh yeah, forgot to mention I also became a vegetarian around the same time, maybe around age 20. no other life changes though... I've been told by doctors that stopping the consumption of meat shouldn't produce all these food allergies. now I have to carry an epipen for fear I'll accidentily eat something that could kill me. why is this happening to me? I'm otherwise perfectly healthy...help?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Allergic reactions can show a waxing and waning phenomenon. They can improve or worsen with time. Also it is possible to develop new allergies, you could develop new allergic reactions  to food or other substances. You will only have to closely monitor.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
We can develop allergies to different things throughout our lifetimes as the allergy develops in response to a repeated stimulus.  If you haven't undergone formal allergy testing, that might be beneficial.  Under a doctor's supervision, foods that have caused allergies in the past can sometimes be added slowly back into the diet.
cause of poisoning they are doing to fields of wheat etc.