super hot and red hot arms
I took some sips of a margarita and soon after turned incredibly hot and got burning hot red arms.  I've never had this before and I have sipped margarita's before.  It was so intense.  Obviously it was an allergic reaction. Should I worry?  I've never ever had any kind of reaction to anything.

It may be possible that the margarita you took was having any of the ingredients to which you are allergic and hence this hot flushing was there.It might also be due to changing of brands.

It is usually not the alcohol that produces the allergic reaction to the wine or beer. The other ingredients in the alcohol, such as yeast, sulfur dioxide, and additives are often the culprits.They can cause hives,itching and redness(alcohol flush reaction). Alcohol flush reaction is a condition in which the body cannot break down ingested alcohol completely, due to problems in synthesis and genetic coding of the enzyme, acetaldehyde dehydrogenase (ALDH2)which is responsible for breaking down acetaldehyde, a product of the metabolism of alcohol.

Take soe over the counter antihistaminic like benadryl or zyrtec.Avoid taking this particular margarita for some days and if still the symp[toms persist then pls get yourself tested for food allergy(margarita) by skin tests,blood tests and food challenge tests.You need to consult an allergist in that case.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.