swollen glands in armpits and groin for about 9 months
i had sex with a girl but i wear condoms, then after one month i got stiff neck, fatigue , nights sweats, sore throat and fever of aobut 37.4 C not more than this never ever. my hiv was negative now after furthur two and half months i felt my right armpit node as swollen then i did my scan i found nodes in my groin also swollen now after about 7 months i did my tests and my hiv antibody was negative still but my CD4 was about 22.8 which 25 as normal all other T cell counts were normal. even now it is after 10 months and i have the swollen glands and my temperature is about 37.2C all my ESR LDR are ok i am so  much worried the doctor asked me to see them and wait can any one give me any suggestion as what it could be
Hi, welcome to the forum, the commonest possibilities are Lymphoma (Hodgkin’s disease/myeloproliferative disorder seems to be likely), Infections like Brucellosis, Pheochromocytoma, Carcinoid syndrome and Hyperthyroidism.

I would suggest you to go for following tests. Total blood count, Hb % and differential count (if abnormal then go for bone marrow biopsy) can be done to rule out anemia and lymphoma (leukemia). Others are mantoux test for tuberculosis, repeat HIV ELIZA for HIV, Brucella serological test and thyroid profile.  I suggest you to consult physician for thorough investigations. Take care and regards.