throat pain
sir,
      now aim feeling pain in throat and there is redissness in my throat,i have taken fexofenadin & cefpodixime but nothing has happened,pls help me out i am facing this problem from last one month approx,there was a problem of sgpt that was 118 is now 47 except that i had no problem
How are you? What other symptoms are present? Aside from viral or bacterial infection,  throat pain could also be due to throat injury or irritation from low humidity, smoking, air pollution, yelling, or postnasal drip. It can also be due to gastrrointestinal issues like gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). If it has been one month already, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Direct clinical examination and additional diagnostic tests may need to be done. Take care and do keep us posted.