Allergy Community
tingling all over my body and head aches

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

hi this is the second time it happened to my daughter  she has suffed  tingling all over her body and with a bangin head ach  the first time this happened she was took to hospital and had blood tests  she had a  m.i.r and a c.t scan but everything come back as normal and the docs didnt say what it was and i wondered  if you could give me a clue what it could be
For such sensations, parasthesia should be ruled out. Parasthesias are common in alcoholics and metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidismThey can also be due to peripheral vascular disease, nerve irritation, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.

Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the symptoms are gone or not.

In case the symptoms persist then get it evaluated from a doctor. Nerve compression needs to be ruled out for which a nerve conduction velocity test can be done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.