tuna and allergic reaction

Recently, my chest broke out into hives and its beginning to extend to my neck. After seeing my GP, she confirmed its an allergy, but to what, we dont yet know.

One theory I have is tuna. I eat 5-8 cans of tuna a week, which is significantly over the recommended amount. Could it be possible that canned tuna is responsible?
It is possible and allergy to a cream , shower gel you are using , material next to your skin, any new meds recently ?
Thanks for the reply.

I am using a new shower gel. In addition I take 1mg of propeia, but Ive been taking this 6 yrs with no side effects,
Thanks for the reply.

I think it could be the propeia ...I just had a brief look o0nline and many ,many articles about it, and it seems you can get a rash .I put in Can propeia cause hives  ...I would stop it but as Doctor first ..good luck