Allergy Community
walnut allergy symthon time lapse
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

walnut allergy symthon time lapse

When ingessting walnuts, is the asthma inflected symptons immediate, or can to symptons be delayed for a day or two.  In other words, I have recently experienced asthma symptons and it occurred (1) during the pollen season and (2) when I started eating walnutes.  

I ceased eating walnuts for a few days, but the asthma symptons continued, so I started eating walnuts again.  I continue to have asthma symptons, and I believe the pollen should be a minimum factor after the growing and budding months of May and early June.

Can you help?  
Thank you,

Michaela D

This discussion is related to Walnut Allergy.
Related Discussions
Hi,
Food allergies symptoms usually begin immediately, seldom more than 2 hours after eating. Rarely, the symptoms may begin hours after eating the offending food.
If you develop symptoms shortly after eating a specific food, you may have a food allergy. Key symptoms include hives, hoarse voice, and wheezing. In severe reactions, you may have low blood pressure and blocked airways.
So in your case it would probably be the pollen or any other environmental substance which is causing this manifestation.
I suggest that you stop the walnuts for now.When the current episode subsides then you can think of trying them later.
Fod allergies are a danger, even small amounts can trigger of Anaphylaxis which is a medical emergency.
ref:http://www.myonlinewellness.com/topic/adam1000817
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank