what to do when u can't stop sneezing
i can't stop sneezing, i am not allergict to anything i just can't stop sneezing i have my pj's on i have a big teddy to sleep with and i am drinking water. my Dad has all ready given me a lemsip tablet. i was just playing on moviestarplanet.com but then i started snezzing all over my key bored i need help and fast!!!!! it is cold outside! i am under 16
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The constant sneezing could be due to vasomotor rhinitis, in which the symptoms occur in response to a trigger, like eating spicy food or going outside in the cold.  The primary treatment is simply avoiding the things that trigger your symptoms. It is often treated with a drying nasal spray (like Atrovent) and antihistamines like chlopheneramine and lovatidine are effective. Nasal decongestant drops too relieve congestion. Please consult your primary care physician for further evaluation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
well im doing fine i found out what it was it was the start of a head cold it hurt my head to walk or even coph i have just got over it and it has left me witha normal cold by the way one thing i still don't get is to why i cept thoughing up every night thank you for your support, supershinyceleb.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The constant coughing at night could sometimes be due to asthma. Have yourself evaluated for the same. This can be detected by a spirometry test.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.