yellow liquid nasal discharge
I just had watery yellow liquid gush out of my nose uncontrollably! I'm just getting over the flu that wiped me out for 5 days. Horrible flu symptoms: fever, severe headaches, body aches, dry throat, slight cough, chills, sweats, sensitive to light. It was awful, but I was feeling better and cleaning up and when I bent over this yellow liquid poured out of my nose! Surprised, I stood up and blew my nose, nothing but a little clear mucus. So I bent over to see and again the pale yellow liquid just gushed out. This really freaked me out. I've never had this happen before. Maybe just some sinuses draining? It was a few tablespoons worth of liquid. Any ideas?

You probably are suffering from sinusitis and rhinitis. You should see your doctor and get a clinical examination done.

You would need a course of antibiotics and sme nasal sprays also.

Till you get to see your doctor try some steam inalation, saline nasal drops, breathing exercises and oral antihistamine medications. They should help with your symptoms.

Are you allergic to any substances? Do you have any other symptoms? What is your age?

Let us know how you are doing and if you have any more doubts.

Keep us posted on what your doctor advises.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

get a scan done on your face (look primarily at your cheeks)and you will see that you have mucous build up. See an ear, nose, and throat specialist. You will need to have an operation to have it drained. It is day surgery, although depending on how you react to the anisthetic you could be in overnight. I had the same thing happen to me, I had it fixed, and 2 years later, it is back again.
I had the same thing happen but it was also sticky..not quite as sticky as pitch, but the same kind of feeling stuff?