Allergy Community
yellow liquid out of my nose?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

yellow liquid out of my nose?

Yesterday about 20 minutes after i took a shower i was laying in my bed and my nose began to kind of drip and i thought it was a runny nose so i didn't pay much attention to it much except one time the drop fell before i could wipe it of with a tissue and it dripped on my white blanket and i noticed it was like a highlighter yellow color. and i was dripping that color for about 20 minutes and then stopped like it had run out. It was not mucus because it was not slimy and it looked like water with food yellow food coloring. then it happened again to day. it only happens out of my right nostral and i have been sneezing a lot lately and I've had migrane (migraine)'s a lot (which may be from my period though) and Have been constantly freezing so i may be getting fevers (but i do live in wisconsin where it's winter and cold at this of year)

what could this be?
and i have no allergies that we are aware of.
There was a similar thread as this a few months ago.  Many people thought it was their allergies.  I would advise you to go see your family doctor to get a referral to see a neurologist.  A neurologist would know which tests to run.

The symptoms seems to be due to sinus infection. Treatment of sinusitis involves oral antibiotics (usually 10 to 14 days). They are to be taken on prescription. You can use an over-the-counter (OTC) decongestant combined with an anti-inflammatory analgesic (pain reliever) like Ibuprofen. However, you should not use decongestants for more than 5-7 days at a time. Symptoms can also be relieved by using a saline nasal spray or a nasal spray that contains corticosteroids.
The golden rule for chronic stuffy nose is steam inhalation. Inhaling steam from a bowl of hot (but not boiling water) may help to soften, and loosen, the build up of mucus in your nose. You may also find that adding some menthol crystals, or eucalyptus oil, to the water, helps to ease your symptoms of catarrh.

These remedies should work for you. If the symptoms still persist then pls consult an ENT specialist.

Take care and do keep us posted on how you are doing.Kind regards.