Aa
A
A
Close
Acupuncture side effects 6 months on?
I had acupuncture treatment 6 months ago for sciatica just before my 18th birthday. The final type tired was deep muscle which left me in great pain sitting for many days after. 6 months on I have started getting a very similar sensation in my back. Since I have been diagnosed with hypermobility and I may have been falsely diagnosed with the sciatica, neither is a definite confirmed.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1613899_tn?1298424038
Acupuncture is very effective for Sciatic pain.  I have found that for severe pain I regularly see my patients for 6 to 12 treatments 3 times per week.  This along with Herbs and stretching does the Job.  

I hope this helps
Comment
Cancel
1613899_tn?1298424038
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Horrible experience with acupuncture for back pain. Have so much painful burning during it and got increasingly worse since. Therapist had all registrations but was so lacking in empathy and also basic anatomy and physiology Am feeling foolish letting someone  like this inseqgt needles in my body which is an invasive procedure. Dr  treating me with anth infannatories & musclerelaxants. Hopefully will pass in time but has am much worse after than before the acupuncture.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Acupuncture side effects 6 months on?
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alternative Therapies Community Resources