Alternative Therapies Community
Digestive Enzymes

WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.

Digestive Enzymes

Okay so I have had dots of floating film in the water and floating stools. I have been having digestive problems for a year and a half. I took some digestive enzymes to see if it would help, and my stools are still floating. Does this mean that my problemi s not fat malabsorption becuase there was lipase in the supplement.
Dots of floating film in the water? Are you referring to a spit test? If you have a positive spit test and stools with mucus you might be suffering from candidiasis. One of the cures for candidiasis is Lugol's solution (potassium iodide).