Alternative Therapies Community
Eyelid

WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.

Eyelid

So this happined the summer of 2010. One day I woke up and noticed that one of my eyelashes was hurting. I looked In the mirror and I see that the eyelid above where the eyelash was hurting was swelled up. I don't kno why. It usually goes Down but when time passed it flared up to my whole eyelid margin and now the whole eyelid margin is inflamed . My eyelashes started falling out. It itches scratches and it burns in my eye also. I would like to kno how to get rid of it And how to get of the eyelid swelling because it feels as if my eyelid is growing down to my pupil.
Don't you think you should see an Opthamologist?
it sounds like a re occuring stye there are treatments for them . look on the search engine ..good luck