Alternative Therapies Community
Garlic for Acne/Parasites?

WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.

Garlic for Acne/Parasites?

I read that Garlic is capable of eliminating worms from the body as well as killing the bacteria that cause acne. If I began taking Garlinase which is a garlic supplement pill, how long would it take before I would most likely see results. There are 30 pills in a pack.
If you are diagnosed with a tapeworm, a single dose of an oral medication is usually all it takes to eradicate the worm. If the infection has traveled beyond the intestines, treatment will depend on where it is and what kind of trouble it is causing.