Aa
A
A
Close
1763947 tn?1334058919
Has anyone heard of or used urine therapy?
My Lyme doc is also an alternative therapy doc and she mentioned this Urine therapy to me (she called it the gross out factor). I can maybe see putting urine on my skin or scalp in the shower but not into drinking even a few drops. She showed me the research where some cancer has been cured as well as some bad cases of Lyme.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
144586 tn?1284669764
Urine therapy goes back thousands of years. In modern times, except for a survival situation, it is essentially worthless...a personal opinion. The theory (and reason) why urine therapy was helpful is that many substances naturally generated to fight disease were excreted through the kidneys. Tumor Necrosis Factor, for one. A subtstance generated in some people with malignancies. Thus, drinking urine would increase the concentration of TNF and conceivably helped to shrink a malignancy. Antibiotics are excreted virtually unchanged. Thus, if antibiotics are in short supply and you are stranded in the woods with an infection, take the antibiotics you have and continue to recycle by drinking your own urine until you get to civilization. Nowadays, we know we can produce tumor necrosis factor by a simple injection of a killed bacterial vaccine.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
2134646 tn?1335833032
I believe your Lyme doc is right. It cures everything including cancer. I compressed all the urine therapy books and website into 1 book for easy reading. "Drink Your Own Water" It is only 102 pages.  Good luck.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Would you really drink urine ?   I saw on the internet that it does nothing.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alternative Therapies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank