Has anyone heard of or used urine therapy?
My Lyme doc is also an alternative therapy doc and she mentioned this Urine therapy to me (she called it the gross out factor). I can maybe see putting urine on my skin or scalp in the shower but not into drinking even a few drops. She showed me the research where some cancer has been cured as well as some bad cases of Lyme.
Urine therapy goes back thousands of years. In modern times, except for a survival situation, it is essentially worthless...a personal opinion. The theory (and reason) why urine therapy was helpful is that many substances naturally generated to fight disease were excreted through the kidneys. Tumor Necrosis Factor, for one. A subtstance generated in some people with malignancies. Thus, drinking urine would increase the concentration of TNF and conceivably helped to shrink a malignancy. Antibiotics are excreted virtually unchanged. Thus, if antibiotics are in short supply and you are stranded in the woods with an infection, take the antibiotics you have and continue to recycle by drinking your own urine until you get to civilization. Nowadays, we know we can produce tumor necrosis factor by a simple injection of a killed bacterial vaccine.
I believe your Lyme doc is right. It cures everything including cancer. I compressed all the urine therapy books and website into 1 book for easy reading. "Drink Your Own Water" It is only 102 pages.  Good luck.
Would you really drink urine ?   I saw on the internet that it does nothing.