Has anyone tried patch for pain?
i am trying to avoid the traditional pharmas, as well as anything internal that can have kidney/liver somplications.

has anyone tried that Imbue Pain Relief Patch? i have heard some good things, but it's a bit pricey, so your feedback is appreciated before i buy it.

any other suggestions for topicals?
This is a great product!
http://www.vitacost.com/dmso-pure-dmso-4-fl-oz
What kind of pain?
lumbar and lower thoracic region. i already do a lot of stretching and yoga, but this is persistent from too much running in college.
There is the TENS unit that is being used by chiropractors for pain. They discussed and demonstrated this pain reliever on the Doctor's show on TV. They can be purchased by the public on line and there are so many different kinds including those that are FDA approved. I like the tiny but powerful ones on Amazon. I  just got mine and love it. !! It has been used on me by the chiro so I knew what I was getting.
Search more on it and read the reviews before you decide. Its pain relief without side effect. You can use it anywhere, anytime. rechargeable batteries last for days. I like the one that has 8 modes, it includes slimming mode and accupuncture mode.. Price < $100.