Alternative Therapies Community
Hemmroids

WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.

Hemmroids

I was recently diagnosed with internal hemmorhoids.  How can I make them stop bleeding?  Every time I poop now the water is clouded with blood.  My dr put me on anucort and lactulose.  Help!!
Tags: hemmroid
http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/TIP04205/7-Ways-to-Prevent-Hemorrhoids.html
There are some natural things you can try.  Planetary Formulas makes a product called Horse Chestnut cream, and they also make a horse chestnut/witch hazel based formula to take internally, as does Herb Pharm.  The herbs in these formulas help to strengthen the blood vessel walls.  The other thing is, don't strain when you go, and dietary changes that make it easier to go, such as adding a fiber supplement, may help.  Good luck.
Is it a pill form?
One is a cream for external the other a pill oral.
This question was apparently entered twice. In the latter entry I offer a treatment. It is a cure I discovered by accident.
Increase coconut oil into your diet, drink more H20. I wish u well!!
This is a serious medical problem. You have already been diagnosed with the problem. Do not pass go. Do not collect two hundred dollars. In the meantime drink plent of fluids and use a small amount of metamucil each day to soften the stool. Even though the blood loss is small people have died from long-term bleeds from hemorrhoids. The answer is surgical intervention. Not herbal supplements. They have several excellent inexpensive  procedures available. Freezing them with very cold liquid, laser, cauterizing, surgical removal and ligature. All methods have and excellent safety record. The problem is not going to get better. It is going to get worse. Get it resolved.
This is the reply I posted on your other entry:

Hemorroids (hemorrhoids) and varicose veins are related conditions. I suffered the latter. At their worst I had a sac of purple stagnant blood on each ankle, The skin was paper thin and on the verge of ulcerating. It was a horrible sight.

It was quite by accident that I found a cure. At some point I added liquid trace minerals to my drinking water because I didn't want to be bothered with pills. I also added BioSil (a bioavailable for of silicon). After about six months I noticed that a large liver spot (the only one I had) disappeared. I made no connection with the new regimen.

After about two years my varicose veins were gone. Totally gone. I researched the additives I was using and it would appear that the effective agent was BioSil, although the trace minerals may have played some part. I have never found this treatment in the literature and have never known anyone whose varicose veins simply disappeared.

Biosil strengthens the vessels. It also is excellent for hair, nails, and skin. A skin condition in my outer ear canals plagued me since my teens, causing periodic infections. That skin is now completely normal and my ears make normal wax.