I feel chest pain and body discomfort
I am 29 year old Man.I feel a pain at the middle of my chest and at the bottom of my throat starting before 15 Days.For long time i had a pain around my waist. For all these problems i go to my doctor.

He order me to check ultrasound,Hematology and urinalysis. The result is as follows.
ultrasound,
He check most of my organs but he told me that there is an infection at my Kidney.
Hematology

WBC(leukocyle)=7800

Differential Neutrophil=68%

leymhocytes=32%

ESR(mm/hr)=34mm/hr
urinalysis
micro RBC=2-5
          wbc=4-6

Few amorphous urate crystals.

He give me Co-Amoxiclav Tablets BP 500-125 mg after i took 3 tablet /day for 7 days and finish.I have been good  for 5 days.But after 5 days rest i feel the middle chest pain and body discomfort(especially around my back and my neck)  and rarely dry cough. What shall i do next?

i start running in the morning today.

I am waiting your help what shall i do?
Thank you
Go back to the doctor to see if the antibiotic worked.  By the way, does the pain you feel seem like heartburn in these areas?  Did your doctor mention reflux?
I will go.My doctor didn't mention reflux.i post my lab result for analyzing what it indicates.I don't know whether it say something about my problem.But at this days the sound of dry cough is changing and sometimes with yellow green viscous  mucus.I cough 2-3 times per hour and i fill dryness at my upper throat.something disturbing there when i try to clean by exhaling i couldn't.
That's not reflux.  That sounds like a pulmonary or respiratory infection of some sort.  But what do I know?
i think you should take advise from a chiropractor,It is the best way to fit healthy from such kind of diseases.
Insofar as I know, a chiropractor cannot cure an infection. My MD practices both traditional and alternative medicine. When I had an infection in my ear he treated it in the traditional manner.
\Just for the sake of argument,.... ask your doctor for a b/w chest x-ray , if no conclusion, referral to  pulmonary doctor, ... dec./ 27/09 i ended up going to the E.R and ended up dying for aprox. 5 1/2 min., after i spent 4 days in I.C.U, when i finally figgered out life still existed, it was 1/1/13,had no idea  i had spent 4 days in there, one hell of a new years party that was  : )  a lung infection that ended up producing 3 very lerge c.m blood clots one settled in my main air way and that was that ..( are ya headed for the door yet ??), now due to no oxygen to the brain for so long , i have a bunch of short circuts and my life changed in every aspect(still not gone yet ???), ,m now on s.s.i becouse of problems, i was only 51yrs old (got the car started ??)...formentioned is all true
GOHST
Try to relax.

I don't know where are you, but if you are familiar with Neti pot, I would start using it. Instead of running,  start walking, and of course, drink plenty of fluids and go back to your doctor.  Ayurveda and accupuncture can help speed up your recovery.  Feel better.
Try to relax.