Alternative Therapies Community
Lavada

WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.

Lavada

Has anyone here heard of Lavada,and could you tell me more about it
I researched the product. It has very small amounts of the herbal supplements, so I don't see how it can really help. JMHO.
Hello there,

Good product with good qualities. It is good at getting you a multi-vitamins intake which will cover all you need in vitamins but as well as many good herbs with excellent proprieties such as green tea leaf extract which is loaded in polyphenols and other phytochemicals, lactobacillus acidophilus which is a good probiotic, uvai ursi leaf powder which is good at preventing urinary tracts and infections, marigold flower extract which is good at preventing many diseases such as some cancers and could ease menstrual cramps, panax ginseng root powder which is an effective preventative the prevention of cancers of the uterus, cervix and vagina. This herb also is recognized to improve circulation, deter anxiety and fatigue and perform as an aphrodisiac. The root is also effective at enhancing the immune system, mental performance, mood, physical endurance and overall well-being. This product also contains a good source of antioxidants and many other good things for you and general woman's health.

Conclusion: i suggest it to you and I am sure it will help you and it is good for you.

Best regards,
M4
I don't know what you're trying to accomplish, but I wouldn't recommend it.  Panax ginseng, if there's any really in it -- most supplements claiming to have ginseng in them don't -- is generally used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for men.  It's considered too yang for women.  You would only want to take it if you were suffering from an overly yin condition.  The minerals calcium and magnesium are not in their absorbable forms, and the vitamin E isn't in its absorbable form -- it's just D alpha, not the recommended E complex.  The only reason to take uva ursi or cranberry is if you have a bladder condition or have had repeated infections.  Taking them regularly can dilute their effectiveness when you really need them.  This is especially true with uva ursi, which prevents bacteria from finding a nice home in your urinary tract.  Cranberry also does this, but if it's a good supplement, which I doubt, cranberry also has useful nutritional properties.  There are many good women's vitamins out there; this isn't one of them.  I'd look into New Chapter and Mega Foods and Rainbow Light, if cost isn't a factor for you.  Just personal preference and feedback from customers.  For less expensive alternatives, there are many good companies out there on the shelves of your best local health food store.
Hey, anybody notice the ad at the top here?  Flirty girl fitness?  Now there's a name that deserves to die a quick death.
Bezwekian has a great product, as well. Phyto-B.

(sorry, no references here, just an opine)
I have been using Lavada for months now, and I love it.  I have tried many different products throughout my life, and this one really does work.  I have not had a UTI since taking Lavada, and I have even notice that I'm more fresh down there, even after the gym..  

I would recommend taking a look at their website, and seeing if it's right for you.

I figured I'd put in my two cents here..

Lavada has completely changed my marriage and how my husband and I are intimate.  I didn't think a multivitamin could make a man want to orally stimulate you but this one did!

Love Lavada!
Where can you purchase it???
where can I purchase it? i've tried online but cannot find it!!! Please please please help!!!!!!!!!!!
where can I purchase it? i've tried online but cannot find it!!! help
I was wondering did you ever find somewhere to purchase Lavada?

Thanks!