Marijuana creates a sensation of numbness
Hello I'm new here, but if anybody could help me out with this question I would really appreciate it.

I'm 18 years old and recently experimented with marijuana (yes, I know I shouldn't do it). For some reason my body develops a feeling of numbness for exactly a week after I smoke. The sensation is very similar to one's leg falling asleep. I've drank beer as well and get the same sensation for exactly a week. Nobody I know has the same feeling. After perusing the internet I found a few (very few) people that had the same feeling. My question is why do I get this feeling, is there anything wrong with my body. Any help would be Greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Have no idea what's happening, but it probably just means marijuana isn't your cup of tea if it doesn't happen any other time.  Any drug that affects neurotransmitter function can have weird results, and since we don't understand the brain and nervous system very well, the easiest thing is to just stay away from the stuff.