Alternative Therapies Community
Natural therapyfor opening the veins of heart

WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.

I RECECIVED THE FOLLOWING POST FROM ONE OF MY GROUP.tHIS MAY BE TRIED TO STRENGTHEN AS AN ADJUNCT THERAPY.

Natural therapy for opening the veins of the heart.
Please pass it to your colleagues or friends.
For Heart Vein opening:

Lemon juice              01 cup
Ginger juice               01 cup
Garlic  juice               01 cup

Apple vinegar            01 cup

Mix all above and boil on low heat, approximately half  hour, when it becomes 3 cups, take off stove and let cool. After cooling, mix 3 cups of natural honey and keep it in bottle.  

Every morning before breakfast  use one Table spoon regularly. Your blockage of Vein's will open.
No need now for any Angiography  or Bypass...
Please pass on this to your real well wishers...
Wishing you a healthy life..
Prof. Dr. S. Vikineswary
Biotech Division
Institute of Biological Sciences
University of Malaya
50603 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

Mix all above and boil on low heat, approximately half  hour, when it becomes 3 cups, take off stove and let cool. Lumpur
Malaysia

}{2}
I presume you are talking about coronary arteries, not veins.

Very interesting. how many cloves of garlic are used to make one cup of garlic juice? And how much ginger for ginger juice? I presume both the ginger and garlic are simmered slowly in water to extract the essence. How long?

Each of these foods is known to be beneficial, but this is the first time I have seen it presented as a cure. Worth trying.
Sorry , not properly edited.
Even if not "properly" edited, I understood the general post.  :)

So this recipe is basically a reduction of the water in the liquids until they are more concentrated.  Then it is bottled and taken as a tonic.

This is interesting! :)

I am pasting the procedure to propare ginger juice.
To make ginger juice, peel the skin from 6 ounces of fresh ginger and chop the pulp in a blender with 1/4 cup water. Wrap the resulting mass in cheesecloth and squeeze to extract as much juice as possible. It should yield 2 tablespoons of juice or more.
I think we will find similar procedure for garlic.

I am posting the peocedure of extractin juice fro garlic;
How to Make Garlic Juice?

Instead of buying garlic juice from the grocery stores, a better option is to make it on your own. All you need is some spare time and some fresh cloves. Needless to say, garlic juice recipe requires preparing the cloves first. Remember that hundreds of cloves are used for making a few ounces of garlic juice. Accordingly, peel garlic cloves as per your required juice amount. Make use of a plastic garlic peeler for quick peeling of the cloves. The next step is making a puree out of the garlic cloves.

Add peeled garlic cloves in a food processor and blend till you get a puree. Or, you can crush garlic directly by using a garlic press. Then, place a muslin cloth over a small bowl and strain garlic puree. Press the pulp with a small spatula to collect maximum juice. If you want a pure juice without any pulp, consider filtering again with the help of a coffee strainer. Once you are done with the straining part, transfer garlic juice in a glass container and store in the refrigerator.

I understand garlic and ginger exeract are available in the market.
The easiest way to peel garlic is to hit the cloves with a mallet. The skin comes right off.
Remedy is a Hoax

http://erdo.posterous.com/quack-stroke-rehad-advice-purportedly-from-un

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is a chain mail which is circulating and ever since I responded to my friend's query, it has been circulating as if it originated from me.

I am not the original sender- I have not done research in this area - I am not a medical doctor.

Pls forward / convey this to your email list of friends - will appreciate that. .

Caution!  The remedy stated below and sent around in chain email is unsubstantiated -  no research done by me

Rgds,

Prof Dr. Vikineswary  S

This is a hoax mail
u can refer the following link
http://www.brethrenet.com/blogs/1136197/

The interesting thing about this concoction is that it is anti-inflammatory. I don't see that it would do any harm and wonder if it might be beneficial for some ailments. Has anyone ever tried it?
Does it change the color after heating? Can someone tell me the color of the juice after heating?
balloon catheters is the best thing to do
Iodine Prevents Atherosclerosis! It is best to be tested both before and after you begin supplementation with iodine because the average
dose will vary from person to person. But most people do well at a dose between 12 and 50 mg/day.It's also important to use the correct form of
iodine a combination of iodine and iodide is much more effective than using iodine alone.
great post keep it up and keep sharing like this !!!!