Prices of supplements
May I pick your brains .. the prices where I live have rocketed for all supplements , and as the government is trying to control them,it will get worse , where are the best plus cheapest supplements is it online..
the cheapest is always the best ,, they,ve got to be trusted sourse ,, also ,, usually if you,ve brougth stuff from a healt shop ask them for advice or look at the bottles they will be an adreass on back ,, try change of diet which will full fill all this naturally also ,hope some of this helps
you know after putting this up I went into the local healthfood store and they had a sale on so I was able to buy some I need .thanks for the info .
Marg, I buy from www.vitacost
Where do you get the info the govt is trying to control the price of supplements?  The govt won't even regulate them, they want to ban them because they compete with the pharmaceutical and allopathic medical industry, which lobby to ban them.  And we know who gets most of that lobbying money . . .

On line is cheaper,  but you have to know what you want first -- there's no one online to ask for advice.  If you know the brands you want, on line is best.  I Herb is about the best combination of selection and service I know, but you can seldom find all the brands you might use on one site.  I have to buy from more than one site because I know which brands have the best reputation, and I avoid discount companies -- quality of ingredients is important.