Alternative Therapies Community
SERASIL

WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.

SERASIL

I'v recently heard on a radio program about a product called serasil I don't know exactly what it is or much abt it other than its SUPPOSED to be very effective for joint and nerve pain.
Do any of you know anything abt this product and whether or not its worth trying?
Tags: joints, nerve
My opinion on this product is that it's not even worth trying and there are better ways to treat such condition with better quality products if you don't care about buying separate products. Calcium and Vitamin D is good, phosphorus magnesium too for joint pain. Lipoic acid and Acetyl-L-Carnitine and B vitamins are good for nerve pain. Sierrasil is trying to make money out of cheap chemical elements widely available that you can buy at your local food supplements store.

Best regards,
M4
Here's is the Sierrasil complete formula in case you want to buy each chemical elements at a better price and safe money but consider the above advice about Vitamin D, Bs, Lipoic acid and Acetyl-L-Carnitine.

Calcium   23mg
Potassium 20mg
Sodium + 12mg
Aluminium * 6mg
Phosphorus 3.1mg
Magnesium 2.2mg
Iron ** 1.2mg
Silicon ++ 1.0mg
Manganese 0.15mg
Barium ˆ 0.10mg
Copper 0.033mg
Cobalt ˆ ˆ 0.014mg
Zinc 0.014mg

Thats all...
thanks alot for that info....where is acetyl-L caritine and Lipoic acid available from?..
First place to check out is at your local food supplements/health store. You can order online too and see how competitive the pricing are and what would be the total cost with shipping and handling. If i were you i would start at my local health store for the only simple reason that you will have someone to talk to there that will give you services and knowledge that online health store don't.

Best regards,
M4
Aluminum and Barium are toxic metals which are harmful for your body. How can sierrasil be made with these metals and said to be good for you? We detox our system to rid ourselves of these heavy metals - they cause chronic fatigue and several other problems. Barium is a radioactive and aluminum crosses the brain barrier. How good can this supplement be?