bleedig after d&c
I had a D&c and fter that normal bleedig started but after a week heavy bleedig with clots started that lasted for three days but then it got normal, please tell me is it normal?
first I think your on wrong forum,,,no dusrespect to cl leaders..should try womens health  
I am CL of hysterectomy..but I know alot of female surgeries.

a D&C is scrapping of inner layers of uterus..I would assume the first week you were inactive, right? week two more active..so loose clots use gravity and work their way out.
I think its normal...however if worsens or starts back up phone your dr to speed up post op appointment. 6 weeks right?
If you get clotting like that again use an ice pack on uterus,,NO HEAT heat increases bleeding..no asprin products either.

should you hemmorage..get to nearest hospital  asap have someone drive you happened to me (hemmorage) lost alot of blood by hospital arrival my BP was very very low..they took me in for treatment immediatley