Alternative Therapies Community
bleedig after d&c
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

bleedig after d&c

I had a D&c and fter that normal bleedig started but after a week heavy bleedig with clots started that lasted for three days but then it got normal, please tell me is it normal?
Tags: after d&C
Related Discussions
599170_tn?1300977493
first I think your on wrong forum,,,no dusrespect to cl leaders..should try womens health  
I am CL of hysterectomy..but I know alot of female surgeries.

a D&C is scrapping of inner layers of uterus..I would assume the first week you were inactive, right? week two more active..so loose clots use gravity and work their way out.
I think its normal...however if worsens or starts back up phone your dr to speed up post op appointment. 6 weeks right?
If you get clotting like that again use an ice pack on uterus,,NO HEAT heat increases bleeding..no asprin products either.

should you hemmorage..get to nearest hospital  asap have someone drive you happened to me (hemmorage) lost alot of blood by hospital arrival my BP was very very low..they took me in for treatment immediatley
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alternative Therapies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...