Alternative Therapies Community
but pain

WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.

but pain

ive been having troubles for about 14 years many colonoscopys nobody has been able to help in finding out what my problem was until last week when i talked to a specialist did the colonoscopy he informed me to check out this disease or what ever it is bye learning more about it some people are getting reliefe from medical thc for proctalgia fugax my problem is so severe the sometimes i even pass out on the toilet from the pain the episodes are getting more frequent now about 5 times a week my question is how can i weigh the side effects from the man made drugs and legal thc?
Wish I could help, but I don't know anything about your condition or what causes it.  What I do know is human invented medicine has a lot of side effects, the amount differs depending on the med and the person.  Marijuana's side effects are hotly debated, with those committed to keeping it illegal spending a lot of money trying to prove it's harmful.  Whether they've succeeded or not is hard to tell.  But I do know that many people experience unpleasantness when they're stoned, while for others it's great.  That's the main side effect I know about.  It's also a lot stronger now than it was in the past, which probably increases the possibility of side effects.  As with any med or natural remedy, you never really know until you make yourself a guinea pig and try it, and even then you won't know what the long-term effects of most meds are because nobody cares to study that.
Not sure what you're looking for.  THC is always man-made and synthetic.  The natural stuff is called marijuana.  Marijuana can have many side effects depending on the person, but most do fine on it.  The side effects are usually that the high isn't pleasant, and smoking anything can theoretically cause cancer because of the incomplete burning, but there's little evidence showing a lot of lung cancer from marijuana.  But to be safe, most do medical marijuana by eating it in food -- it has to be cooked -- since it's stronger than way anyway.  As to whether it would help or not, no knowledge of your condition.  THC, the synthetic product, you can google for side effects -- it was very hard and took a long time to synthesize THC because it's very unstable, and my own opinion is, if you can get it grown in the ground, why get it from far less perfect human intervention?  
When I said the high isn't pleasant, that means for a particular individual.  It makes some people nervous, others depressed.  Everyone reacts in their own way, though most find it pleasant.
THANKS FOR THE INFO WAS MEANING MARIJUANA  MY QUESTION WAS WOULD IT BE LESS SIDE EFFECTS ON MARIJUANA THAN THE MAN MADE DRUGS FOR THIS ILLNESS OR FOR PROCTALGIA FUGAX  AND HOW WELL DOES EACH SIDE HELP WITH THE PAIN OR PREVINTION OF FLAIRUPS?