Alternative Therapies Community
chapped vagina lips

WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.

chapped vagina lips

I hav hard chapped vagina lips. i also hav burning .and mad itching. im useing a yeast treatment also vagisil and dipaer rash cream for the burnning. is there anything else i can do?
Hi battra,
Welcome to the forum.

A few years ago I had a similar case of chapped skin on my genitals,
with all the burning and the itchiness you're describing.
I used scent-free zinc oxide cream and alternated with coconut oil
and after with aloe vera gel daily. I used a very light organic soap and water solution for frequent washing. It all went away within the week!

You may want to ingest up to 2T extra virgin coconut oil daily, as there's
possibly a yeast connection, you're approaching it externally and internally.
Nikodicreta suggests that, in addition to topical treatment, you combat the yeast systemically. I concur. In fact I have a very serious candida (yeast) infection that I am curing systemically by taking supplemental iodine (Lugol's solution).
Thank u for responding. my husband gave me the ointment also found out the diaper cream was making it worse. he has me soaking in salt bath with kosher salt and garlic salt. i feel like a roast. lol. but it is working. thanks so much for your help.
I am currently going crazy trying to figure out what's really going on and I went to ASK.COM and found you guys and this conversation. Thank God for you guys being so canid and sharing your experiences publically.

I'm having all of the above issues and presently miserable and desperate to end this. I will take this advice and put it to use ASAP and I will come back to share my results....Thanks Ladies!!!