e cigarettes while pregnant
Does anyone know if e cigs r better or safer while pregnant! Has anyone used these e cigs while they were pregnant ? I have to assume they might be a little better with only nicotine then inhaling rat poisin or all the other bad chemicals in reg cigs! I'm not proud that I smoked with my first three babies reg cigs .they were all healthy and normal weight buy the way! I was just thinking if an e cigs might be better this time around ! Pls don't judge only looking for a better alternative !
Hi skyler411.
I will assume that you are the one with this concern.
It is great that your 3 children have not suffered because of your smoking
and I certainly hope that their health remains good for the rest of their lives.
There are a lot of unknown factors and no one can foretell with any degree of accuracy whether  your smoking  while pregnant could have an negative health impact on them  in the future.
Here's something from North of the border:
Health Canada (27 March 2009). "Health Canada Advises Canadians Not to Use Electronic Cigarettes". Health Canada advisory. Retrieved 27 March 2009.
There's still a lot of controversy. Why take a chance. Even if there's evidence of e-cigs being less dangerous, it is still a bad habit.
Do whatever it takes to kick the habit all together. It's not a good feeling to
have this dependency and smoking e-cigs or regular  cigs does very little to relief stress anyway.
Best of luck with this and your pregnancy.
Niko