Alternative Therapies Community
fart in a jar?!

WELCOME TO THE ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biofeedback, Chelation Therapy, Chinese Medicine, Dance-Movement Therapy, Medical Marijuana, Feng Shui, Heliotherapy, Reflexology, Unani, Vitamin Therapy, and Yoga Therapy.

fart in a jar?!

I pump constantly!! Loud or quiet they're always sickeningly smelly. My partner was once sick when I did it in the bed and pushed his head under the sheets!! I've tried changing my diet, eating strong smelling flowers, pot pouri and fruity lube, but nothing seems to improve my situation. As I can't change the smell, A friend suggested starting to fart in a jar and sniffing it out. Apparently the intense repulsion will sub consciously make me reduce the amount I inflict such torture on those around me. Will this work?!?!?!? Serious replies only please, this has blighted my life for long enough.....
Tags: fart, pump, pumping, smelly, stinky
This isn't a mental condition but a physical one. Intestinal gas results from the fermentation of undigested carbohydrates in the colon.  Digestive enzyme supplements (vegetarian form recommended) and probiotics are recommended to help with digestion.
  Fennel seed tea/ capsules/ helps with flatulence, its also a breath freshener. Take one cap with each meal.
Chlorophyll capsule is healthy green, source of Magnesium. Other than healthful uses,
it also will deodorize all  body odors, including  breath, gas and even poop. ! One use is for patients with colostomies- as deodorizer... Enjoy !
Try taking Beano!
Your stomach is definitely not digesting properly and like Red_Star says your is fermenting and causing all the bad smell.

I know that you have tried before, but keep a record of everything that you consume - food and drink.  Any strong foods like eggs, broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts, and beans (that cause a lot of wind), avoid for a while.  You may have an allergy to something even to the lactose in the milk or to yeast products like bread, beer and so on.

Try drinking a glassful of water with 1 teaspoonful of Bicarbonate of Soda to see if this helps.

I presume you are going regularly to the toilet to empty your bowels?  When you want to pass wind, go and do it in the bathroom away from your husband if it is so smelly.

Best wishes.
My apologies to gymdandee.

I only heard of the comic called Beano.

I have now learned that Beano is an enzyme-based dietary supplement that is used to reduce gas in the digestive tract

I have no idea where it can be purchased from, perhaps gymdandee can let us know.

Best wishes.

I myself, tend to have disgusting smelling bum burps, and i eat nothing but crappy junk foods that's my axcuse,but it may just be your body way of telling you that you need to eat less toxic foods or maybe that you are just a gassy person